To view your mapping contributions:
- Log in to Scoreboard if you haven't already
- After logging in, you'll be redirected to your dashboard
Stats at a glance
The profile header contains quick statistics:
- The date of your last edit
- Your country (see updating your country)
- The last time the statistics were pulled from OpenStreetMap
- The number of campaigns you've contributed to
- The number of badges you've earned
- The number of edits you've made, broken down into roads, buildings, points of interest, etc.
If the refresh time is greater than an hour contact an administrator.
The tasks section contains actionable items such as your assignments and favorited campaigns. If you're an admin this will also contain quick links to items on the admin panel.
The next section in your profile contains the extent of your contributions on a map, as well as the top hashtags you've contributed and the breakdown of type of edits you've made.
The sidebar contains information about the teams you belong to and the countries you've mapped in. They contain quick links to other locations in the Scoreboard app.
Your profile contains a section for badges:
- In Progress: Badges you have made contributions towards receiving. The badge information in this section will tell you what you need to get this badge.
- Earned: Your earned badges
- All: All possible badges you can achieve
Learn more about badges
Your profile contains a calendar to show your mapping activity over time.